In order to protect the interests of JEX.com users, the JEX platform has launched the “JEX investors protection fund”. The JEX investors protection fund will compensate investors for losses caused by non-self-investment decision-making factors and force majeure, so as to remove worries for investors, ensure market stability and protect investor’s interests. JEX.com will inject JEX tokens to the JEX investor protection fund in accordance with the following rules:
- The JEX token deducted by the ordinary user on the JEX.com platform for the deductible fee will be injected into “JEX investor protection fund”.
- the cost of the transaction management fee and the ETF management fee paid by the business partners through the JEX token will be injected into the “JEX investor protection fund”.
- Each quarter, JEX will buy back JEX in the circulation market with a certain proportion of the profit, and the repo JEX will enter the “JEX investor protection fund”.
- The total amount of the “JEX investor protection fund” is 1 billion JEX. When the “JEX investor protection fund” reaches 1 billion JEX, it will stop injecting JEX tokens into the fund until the fund’s assets are less than 1 billion JEX.
- Injection of JEX tokens doesn’t contain the following parts:
- a part of the registered inviter has been returned
- the return of high-frequency transaction fees to meet the requirements of high-frequency transactions
- the fee-splitting part of the new type of investment goods issued by the user
- other necessary expenses involved in the product business, such as the transaction fees for the ETF component assets transfer
- JEX platform will announce each quarterly “JEX investors protection fund” JEX token injection, please pay attention to the official website bulletin.
- The JEX token in the “JEX investors protection fund” is used to protect the interests of investors and the JEX platform will not sell it in any form.
Find us on