Why does it take such a long time for the deposit to arrive at the account of JEX platform, after recharging such digital assets as BTC to the JEX platform and money already being extracted from money remit platform (or e-wallet) as displayed?
It takes three steps to realize the recharge of such digital asset as BTC/ ETH, etc.
- money being transferred from remit platform (e-wallet) →confirmation of block miners→money arriving at JEX platform
- money being transferred from remit platform (e-wallet): The prompt “remit success” only demonstrates the operation of remit already being made on the remit platform, which does not mean the deposit already arriving at JEX platform.
- confirmation of block miners: Block confirmation means the confirmation of the miners is the pre-condition of money being transferred into the JEX platform. But block congestion may postpone the complete confirmation of your cryptocurrency. (Please pay attention to the relevant notices of e-wallet or block browser, such as the notice concerning block congestions.)
- money arriving at JEX platform: In the wake of block confirmation, JEX platform will enter your asset into account as soon as possible.
Several Items to Check Before Contacting JEX Platform
- Please wait patiently for the completion of block confirmation, if the confirmation has not completed yet.
- If the recharge failed to arrive at the JEX platform after the completion of block confirmation, please provide to the customer service your JEX account (email or mobile phone number), deposit cryptocurrency type, Txid (Txid, or the transaction ID, which is generated by the remit platform, should be claimed to the remit platform.)
- In case of any problem concerning deposit, it is advised to submit your work order. The work order consists of the screenshot of block confirmation and the screenshot of JEX recharge status. All the screenshots should be kept clear and visible, otherwise, the problem can not be dealt with.