While withdrawing the cryptocurrency like BTC & ETH to the other platforms (or e-wallet), money doesn’t arrive at the other platforms (or e-wallet), though “withdrawal success” is displayed on JEX platform. What is the reason?
Three steps of withdrawal digital asset on JEX platform:
- money transferred from JEX platform→confirmation of block miners→money arriving at other platforms (e-wallet)
- money transferred from JEX platform：The prompt “withdrawal success” only demonstrates the operation of withdrawal already being made on the platform, which does not mean the withdrawal money already arriving at other platforms (e-wallet).
- confirmation of block miners: Block confirmation means the confirmation of the miners is the pre-condition of money being transferred into other platforms. But block congestion may postpone the complete confirmation of your cryptocurrency. (Please pay attention to the relevant notices of e-wallet or block browser, such as the notice concerning the block congestions.)
- money arriving at another platform: In the wake of block confirmation, other platforms will enter your asset into account as soon as possible.
Several Items to Check Before Contacting JEX Platform
- Please wait patiently for the completion of block confirmation, if the confirmation has not completed yet.
- In case of any problem concerning recharge, it is advised to submit your work order. The work order consists of the screenshot of block confirmation, the screenshot of JEX withdrawal status and the screenshot of arriving status of other platforms. All the screenshots should be kept clear and visible, otherwise, the problem can not be dealt with.
How to Achieve Self-service Inquiry of Block Confirmation of Various cryptocurrencies on the Block Brower?
As for the inquiry method, please click here: What is block confirmation?