Dear Binance JEX users:
Binance JEX now recruits outstanding market makers globally and provides exclusive rights to market makers. The details are as follows:
Be KYC2 verified on JEX (or Level 2 KYC’d on Binance)
Send an email to email@example.com from your registered email address or fill in the form https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SKFWg-K-XEdIQVRe4D6yp644Nd8C-64foBbgyxbgRKE with the following information:
Another we can reach you other than by email (e.g. Telegram handle, phone number)
A brief description of your background - e.g. your team, your market making strategy, screenshots of your trading volume on other platforms, etc.
3.Market maker requirements and benefits
Once approved Market Makers will enjoy preferential fees of -0.020% maker (rebate) and 0.025% taker for the first month after their successful application. After the first month,the requirements for staying in the program are as follows:
- Quantity requirement
- Cumulative bids/offers on the order book must sum to at least 10,000 USDT (on each side)
- Spread requirementarket Makers’ bid/offer spread
- i.e. (best ask - best bid) / (average of best bid, best ask) must be less than 0.25%
- Time outstanding
- Orders must be outstanding on orderbook for at least 5s, otherwise they will be excluded from the calculations
- Time requirement for delegation
- Market Makers must satisfy points 1-3 for at least 50% of the time
If an account’s maker volume can reach 50,000,000 USDT per month, you will continue to remain in the market maker program without having to meet the above requirements.
Market makers will be disqualified if they fail to meet either the orderbook requirements or the volume requirements.
Once disqualified, a market maker can not apply for the market maker program for 30 days. If a market maker is disqualified for more than 3 times they will no longer be able to apply to the program.
Binance JEX may adjust the above terms according to business requirements and will inform partners before implementing the adjustment.